Thursday, November 14, 2013

Important Attitudes in the study and Practice of science:

                    INTRODUCTION TO SCIENCE

1.2 Important Attitudes in the study and Practice  of science:

There is a checklist below ,to study science it is important for us to have certain attitudes that are mention in checklist below.Go through the checklist and tick those attitudes that you think you have.
Checklist
I am curious.I like to question why and find out about things.
I have perseverance.I do not give up easily,even when i fail.
I am open minded.I think there are many ways to solve a problem and i am willing to have my ideas questioned.
I am cooperative i can work well with my team mates most of the time.
I am fair and objective i do not thing something is good or right just because i like it.
I am sceptical i do not accept all that  i have read or learned as absolute truth.
I am humble i am not proud when i am successful and i am willing to admit my mistakes when i am wrong.
I have integrity i do not cheat to get desired result.
The attitudes in the checklist are all positive one ,and you should try hard to have some of them .
Can you tell why these attitudes are necessary???
TRY IT OUT
Jane Goodall, a British scientist ,studied wild chimpanzees in their natural habitat in Africa for almost 10 years.She lived in a Tropical rainforest's they live.She stayed there with out the modern facilities also caught by malaria.She made very informative and interesting discoveries about behaviour of the chimpanzees in wild.
what are the positive attitudes that she possess,that enabled her to succeed in her research on wild chimpanzees???
Key point
Curiosity,perseverance,open mindedness,cooperation,impartiality,healthy scepticism,humility and integrity are positive  attitudes that every one should have to practice science.

3 comments:

  1. congrats to JANE GOODALL in her positive attitudes in her study of the chimpanzees and her hard efforts in the tropical rainforests

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to add more information to your website about this topic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Excellent post. This article is really very interesting and effective . I think its must be helpful for us. Thanks for sharing your information
    Top IT Conferences 2019

    ReplyDelete